Even after 2 weeks of reporting about the same harsh cold, the weather isn't getting any better, albeit the flu gone, but still, the voice is anything, but feminine. Aish, all you need is some good ol' lovin teh tarik panas.
And I guess I know why the need of retail therapy is so highly looked upon. It's the only thing that money can buy. You most certainly can't buy time, now could you? Although at that TIME, that purple barney skinny jeans looks gorgeous on your legs, and that pink dress hugs your body at all the right curves, it burns holes in your purse. And yes, secretly, we all know it's the damn mirror in Topshop that lies to you , time and time again.Ahhh, that's a whole list of shopping items, in one sentence.
And right after shopping, it's dinner, at our very own version of Mamak, or Madina, to be precise. It's suppose to be serving authentic Indian food, which I think has most likely been Dublinfied to suit the Chicken Tikka loving Irish. And, a few weeks ago, I was discussing some economic related conversation with Lent in London and Diana in Philidelphia. They charge 75p for poppadums in London, and 1 Euro in Dublin, but it's FREE in the US. How, ironically country-ist is that huh?
The service in Madina is horrible. I haven't even finish eating, when they wanted to take my plate away, how RUDE can the waiter be? Just because, another fellow "race" of theirs are waiting to be seated, and the place was on full house. It's not like I was sitting there drinking plain water. When I said, you can't clear my plate, he had the cheek to ask "Oh, can I at least take something ?". It was beyond horrification! And, so I chewed till the very last bones, and looked up at him, and almost threw the bones in his face. And they handed me the bill immediately. Just because, I still look like I'm student, doesn't mean I am one. Doesn't even mean that I'm paying any less. I hate to be arrogant, but I do I have to show you my LV before you show me some respect?
Anyway, we went to watch two movies tonight. Balls of fury, or literally translated into Bola Marah, and Charlie's Wilson's war. Charlie Wilson's war, was good albeit US always pictured as the good guy.Ah, what else is new?
As for work, it is taking up all my energy, I foresee a very very busy month this January and February, I might actually get my brains fried. We do not have enough resources, and yet the work load keeps coming. And at one point, my boss looked at me and I said " You have more work for me, I assume?" And he laughed, and I laughed, and we both laughed and decided, it's the weekend, let's just think about this on Monday. Baikkan?. But there's 2 funds, which are in trouble, because of the deadline. And it certainly isn't our fault that the external auditor decides to change information at the eleventh hour. Yes, you just feel like throwing the damn files in their faces.
OK, I shall end this by saying that my wisdom tooth is erupting again, and I feel like there's a volcano in my mouth. Nothing feels right, it's all LEFT!
3 comments:
mi, bubu imgat kita jual aje keropok kat Dublin.Kot kot boleh jual 1 euro jugak utk 5 keping hahaha.lawan nya teh O panas.
The next time I'm in Dublin, I'll go anywhere for your treat, except Madina. I'll go hungry, if need be. Maybe I won't go hungry. There's Mun's Kerepok Lekor and with my pitiful face, I'll probably get 8 keping for 1 Euro
see la that fatty...nak makan aje....hahaha...ila
Post a Comment