Pages

Wednesday, January 23

At the rate my eyes are staring on the computer screen,I will be living my deadliest nightmare very soon. Big huge specs, and electrified frizzy hair. Top it all, my period is due very very soon, leaving me no mercy with my face. Zits popping on my cheeks and forehead,ala Mr potatoes( once you pop , you can never stop.)

There is just too much work to be done, and no proper segregation, leaving me with tonnes to settle by this week. And I have been extremely emotional with non-work issues, even suspecting a personal attack from someone at the office.

Anyway, the cleaner was up to my sleeves this week, because it seems that he wants attention. No, mind you I am not some bratty girl, who doesn't talk to the cleaner, but here goes;while I was discussing some important issues with my BOSS, the cleaner kept tapping me on my shoulder, just to show me the 5 cents he found on the floor beside my table. I was irritated, because firstly,you don't poke/disturb someone during a meeting/discussion with their BOSS for 5 cents.

And with all stress mounting at the office,my tears threatened to pour,but I pushed my negativity away, and went to check my email,and was overjoyed at this.
Hi there Shamimi,

Further to our conversations, congratulations for winning the pair of tickets to see Adele!

You will be on the guest list for the gig on March 2 at CrawDaddy, with two tickets under your name on the door. For venue location details: http://www.pod.ie/locations.php

Many thanks, and enjoy the gig.

Lucy


I'm one lucky person aren't I?

And yes every time I'm stress with my work, I love to berangan to change my profession.

Doctor boleh?



Melbourne Shuffler boleh? HAhaha


or what I do best?..sigh.sedey sungguh

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay yay mimi dah kurus.good keep it up.workload piling is part n parcel of working kalau tak macam mana nak dpt increment lebih.As long as u have agood n understanding boss think positive n create ways to enjoy what u r doing.I know u can do it my curly wurly mimi.god bless.

Lady Luck said...

i love your last photo so kyoot! :)

Anonymous said...

mims i like your skinny jeans lah! i have one in purple nanti when u come back we can merempit together. cheers.

Anonymous said...

i want ur pants. and jacket. and is that ice cream ur eating!?

:P

(do u remember me?)

Anonymous said...

the photo where you changed profession. Owh hellewww! =) (if u know what i mean!) cheers mate! -peace you pak-