Pages

Friday, August 17

My employment starts officially on August 20th 2007. Which means, I am 5 days short of my 22nd birthday. I would say, that, that is the best birthday present I will be receiving this year.
My long absence on this virtual diary of mine is due to the fact that I'm enjoying/savouring every minute left before I finally hit the working force. My days, so far has been filled with nothingness,enjoying waking up at 10.51 am, sleeping at 5am, bumming around, surfing the internet, window shopping along Henry Street and partying, amongst others.
It's dangerous now that I'll be earning in Euros. I don't see 10 euros as being RM46, but as just elee baru 10 hengget. Which is very dangerous I might say. And my brother and sister, already suggesting GIFTS that I could give them!! Haha.
I asked my housemate, what are the reading materials I need to have, to equip me with changes and ACCA. So she named me all the TIMES,FORBES,ECONOMIST,CNN, and the likes of it. How do I instill the liking?? Help!!!..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeay, mimi dah start kerje dah.. syabassss.. and happy 22nd birthday.. wishing you good health and prosperity.. ciao,