The sun is up,shining brightly outside. Here I am, still in bed, doing some research and reading, for just another 'Agency Interview'. Ok, so I know, an interview, even with any agent, is a step somewhere.Gosh, I need to be more positive about this whole thing.
I should probably score during this interview, only then, would 'they' help me out, and recommend me to companies. It's not like I'm asking to be a boss.....just a trainee in an accounting firm........
There's this article on Creative Visualisation, that if you imagine and see yourself getting what you want, YOU WILL GET IT!. So should I start imagining, getting ready by 7am, all dressed up,berkejar-kejar bus,kerja denag bersungguh-sungguh,dimarahi boss2 and finally PAYDAY! yay!?
Pray for me people, that, somewhere out there, employers are looking for me. Just waiting for the right moment to tell me that I AM THE ONE. Ok, ok , my imaginations are really,really wild today.
On a happier note, we are going fpr picnic today~!!..Yappariesss
No comments:
Post a Comment