If looking for a job was as exhilarating as scouting for the best durian, I would savour every moment of it. Unfortunately, it isn't. So it's the same old routine everyday. Every day, you wake up with a glitter of hope, that Allah grants you, your wishES. (patut la tak dapat-dapat..tamak rupanyer..mintak satu wish dahlah)
It's almost automatic, my fingers will switch the on button, and screen out potential emails from potential employers.Don't they know what they are missing?(me?)
A friend of mine told me that I should have an English name to submit my CV.So I'm thinking, should I have Shasha/Mischa/Susan/Jane/ or even better Chantall?
I had an interview yesterday.It wasn't something that I think I want to do.Marketing and Sales. "But give us a chance to evaluate you, so if you are free this Friday,then there'll be an assesment test" . Jual kosmetik laaa..
Right during the interview, another agent called. I called them back, and very thankful that I did.It was for an account's assistant job in a Sweedish bank. And it was purely coincidence, that the Agency was located on the same street, but further North. Told her I'll be there in 10 minutes, and boy wasn't she impressed. But, I've learned my lesson, any Agent who sounds convincing, are probably just good at what they do!Hrmph. But, yeah, she was good, asking the right question .(or maybe i was just too prepared with those questions..)
So today, part of contributing back to the community, I taught my friend Finance 2. Not that much, just a question on Dividend Payout. pening jugak lah at first, but oklor......That's about it, so I have to prepare for tomorrow's interview at 9 am!! Wish me luck~!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment