Pages

Friday, July 20

e
The weather was far too perfect to be sitting at home, staring at rejections,after rejections. It was really sunny outside.Oh, how I miss the hot Malaysian weather. I have pre-planned the Picnic 3 days earlier. Initially, it was just me,am and ndya,but I thought, hey, why not spend this wonderful afternoon together with other people.
And a couple of hand-made Chili Corn Tuna later, we went to Stephen. Our entourage consist of Yours Truly,Amna,Fuad,Falah,Candy,Ndya,Adam,Anna,Kak Afzan,Emmet and Iqbal. Hahh, almost a busload isn;t it. I wonder if 'certain people who reads this', will start 'gossiping' . Haha.
Anyway, Amna brought drinks and pizza,Anna brought donuts, Nadya brought fried rice, Kak Afzan brought Oranges and Muffins.And yours truly...the chili corn tuna,sandwiched by BROWN WHOLEMEAL BREAD. The HEALTHIEST OF THE LOT...no?

Adam cutie and Aunty Ndya

Ndya and Moi
Few of us
Am..kl ni jadi gossip perbualan hangat youknowwho..i dunoo.HAHAH
bulatnyer...sorryy mann
eleeehhh..becos she was posing sideways!!! and i was full frontal!
what else? if not sessi menggemukkan lengannn..yay!

We lepaked, and played a litttttttle frisbee, untill the Guards told us all to go back, as the park is closing.Alaaahh so bosann..Potong steam man...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why are my ears red? telinga blushing? hiks.

mi, why got only 1 pic of me? uwaaaa..

oops did I just say that? said...

becos u took the pics..hahhaha