Pages

Monday, June 11

Sundays are filled with relaxing in the sauna room, with Z*oey and Na*bs,exchanging life stories and events that happened throughout the week. Followed by a few laps of swimming before hitting Kopitiam for Kopi Ais and Kaya Toast....Oops, there goes, right?

I also attended a wedding last Sunday in Kepong. It was Adam's brother's wedding.Met a few friends from UiTM, Farah,Eqa,Afiq,Zhafri,Adam,Syara,Pa'e. And yes the Nasi Minyak,Ayam Merah,Sambal Sotong,Dalca,Acar,Poppadom was marvelous.hehe, and you know how weddings are like, you get drugged by the food and half an hour later, you get all drowsy and must..must go back.:P

And, yes there's more to my life other than exercising and eating. I do go out with friends too, you know. Just the other day, I accompanied Lent for QC inMasjid Jamek and bumped into Fitri and Arep,friends from UiTM Perak..What a place to meet old friends. Apparently they were there to attend an interview with CIMB, but luck wasn't with them , and was turned down.Hmm..

Headed to Sg Wang with Lent, where she did some serious shopping, and I bought an oh-so-kaw-kaw-tight-rempit-skinny-jeans. Blame the salesgirl, who was so nice but hey, the jeans accentuate my legs.Haha.

And today, I went to OU with the Alia and walked aimlessly, checking out cool gadgets, that I cannot afford.Really makes me feel like earning my own moolah fast! Or maybe..just maybe,I could get that shop in OU to advertise at my blog! Heheheheeh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

at least your kopi ais and kaya toast stayed in your tummy long enough for complete digestion to take place. not mine though.

hrm, you dan kawan kita yang bernama Zhn have an open invitation to come and sauna at my plc anytime. tapi call yer dulu cos u know how im a busy woman and all... hehehe.