Anyway, I have been driving around Subang and KL, just to get used to the area once again, and just enjoying my time looking at all the places I once, took granted for.
Mnay things have changed, the opposite house had been demolished and the first neighbout on the right, has completed a 3 storey bungalow. Like, what? in 8 months a lot can change. Even my house is a nice shade of brown and the interior was chinese inspired.Which I reaaly like. I went to Jalan Semarak Kuala Lumpur to help me mom out,and also went swimming. Ha, who say never exercise?..
Anyway, this blog entry wouldn''t be complete without food entry right? Cos I m damn sure you guys would want to take a peek of the food I'm enjoying!...SO here goes,
1) Rojak @ ss 15 subang jaya opposite gazebo
2)Yong Tau Fu @ KGNS. Hari Kedua mkn tengahari
5)Chicken chop @WILL.I.AM for only 2.50 euros!!!
Oklah, honestly, I didn't finish it all up and I didnt eat all in a day.hahha,we decided to eat at williams because they place is closing dwon.
Anyway, I went to Mid Vally to watcha movie, but the queue was horrible, so we ended up munching on pretzels.Hahha makan lagi.Sorry, this shud be the last picture.I alsow went busy taking piccis!!!
Anyway, I went to Mid Vally to watcha movie, but the queue was horrible, so we ended up munching on pretzels.Hahha makan lagi.Sorry, this shud be the last picture.I alsow went busy taking piccis!!!
2 comments:
bak la sini sikit! i nak jugek!! -your mate-
oh my god!!!! gambar gambar ini membuatkan saya terliur kelaparan!
Post a Comment