HAPPY IBU'S DAY!!
I organised Sya's birthday surprise, last Friday afternoon. It was suppose to be held at the park, but Mr Weatherman decided to cry on that day, so venue was changed to my house. I made Chinese Fried Rice with my fellow accomplice and Fawzul made tandoori chicken.Two cultures intertwined... It was a first for me, preparing for 12 people. Anyway, hope everyone had fun. I had fun preparing it though.
Anyway, just a few days back, while buying minced chicken at the Blue Halal Shop, one of the Pakistani butcher, showed a keen interest towards me.Offering me a goat, as a sign of affectionate.Haha. OK, that goat part was exaggerated, but he did made some offerings and compliments.He commented on my eyes, apparently that was what caught his attention. Anyway, few conversations exchanged, while I was waiting for the minced chicken, and I decided to be a Singaporean Mimi.Hehe.Anyway, what got me thinking was , which part of me always attract Indian people?Not that I'm good with arrows.... I probably have Indian descendants that I do not know of, huh Dad?
Oh yeah, the list of things I had intended to do after exams, have yet to be fulfilled, because of the Dvd Marathon and all those other impromptu shopping.Yikes! One top for yours truly .Sleeping is another form of exercise, other than *cough*dancing*cough.
Ok, anyway,I have bought Ibu's moisturiser,Aqim's boots' stuff, souvenier for Lent and the bang-bang subangrians.I have yet to get Dad's brooks saddle because the lady hadn't call me back, and no I haven't forgotten about it. Yet to buy Acu's gift and Ila's gift. Will do, soon.
Anyway, will be home tonight,but I'm going to the bridge tonight!!Daa...
2 comments:
I see my name in this entry.
Souvenir I like.
Can't wait for you to be back. Pls ring me k. Miss ya!
tanx!!!!sayang korg!!
Post a Comment