However, I thank GOD as HE directed me in the right direction. What if I hadn't open that page and practiced that calculation right before I left the house? What if I had read the theory notes which I was really reluctant to read, and didn't sleep the whole night? What if, I had panic attack and suddenly couldn't do anything?. Because HE listens. Without you realising it, and I just want to share it out to all of you, to keep asking from HIM. He WILL LISTEN. Well, I didn't get all 100% correct or all the questions I wanted, but hey, as long I could answer part of the question, I'm ok.
I'm too tired to write more serious stuff, my brains are fried and I have 3 more papers to go before I'm done with my degree. May I sleep soundly like a baby.Eh since when haven't I slept like a baby?hahah
1 comment:
ASK and you will receive. We never ask enough and never thank enough. When you come home, I'll give you more....lessons
Post a Comment