Pages

Friday, May 18

I arrived in London at 0805 hours.I boarded the BMI plane.Hmm,everywhere I go,
I am reminded of BMI aren't I? Body Mass Index.Yes, yes I know, I have grown sideways.Anyway, the journey was rather smooth, or so I think. I was asleep right from the takeoff till it landed.
Boarded the plane at 1130pm, to Kuala Lumpur.Waited at the waiting area for about 2 hours and I had hoped that there was a free internet connection here, but NO! And I thought UK is suppose to be advanced.KLIA is betterlah, at least we don't use a bus to commute from one terminal to
another.
So far the procedures were, as expected, tight. I had to take the laptop out from the bag
and place it separately from my other bags. I find that very very mah fan.And they had to
perform body checks, even if the scan says I'm perfectly normal.
So, 11 hours late,

“To all Malaysians, welcome home”, as the plane touched down at KLIA at 720am. I was grinning all the way to the baggage claim area, absorbing the Malaysian aura, inhaling the smell of Sepang. The journey, was rather smooth, albeit small turbulence every 2 hours or so.

There was my eldest brother, Afeq, sporting a much trimmer waistline, in shorts and slippers, welcoming me. My mother was waiting in the car, and you’ll never guessed what happened .We found out later that Natira’s mother is my mother’s friend while she was still in Maybank. Apparently, she had followed our family to perform the Umrah when I was 8. Small small world.

First phone call, came from my dad, welcoming me, followed by my Acu, sister and then Acik called. All eagerly waiting for me…or was it for the presents?. Anyway, first stop, was to Bangi, to visit my grandmother. She looks so healthy, I’m glad she is, for an octegenarian.

Anyway, the first food I ate at the grandmother's place was nasi lemak, although she had thought I wold want nasi kerabu.

ha nasi lemak bungkus!!

ha tu dia aku melahap!!

kuih bunga @bank islam logo

Iman Harris yg sungguh comel!!

There's more to update, but I'll give you people soem time to absrob it ok?

6 comments:

AbsolutBliss said...

Welcome Home MimiMooooo....
Have a good time bonding with your loved ones. Gimme a buzz whenever you wanna catch up. Missing you a great bunch!
By the way, I gotta bring you out to buy nice peep toe cheapo cheapo wedges.

Love lots babe.

Anonymous said...

nk balik msia gak!!!!
ur thamby ere is very annoying..awatla u x bwk die blk msia skali?

Anonymous said...

With Nasi Lemak on arrival, Nasi Kerabu fete on Sunday....more cycling and swimming required

Anonymous said...

im sooo jealous.. bring back nasi dagang... and jgn lupe bestday prezie i.. ngehhh

Anonymous said...

hey...alhamdulillah..safely arrived!!kim slm to ur family ey...nk nasi lemakkkk......

oops did I just say that? said...

hahahh pasni nak update benda2 yg dibuat dan dimakan..ye ye kerja saya mkn jer...muahahha