Pages

Tuesday, April 10

When someone mention to you that they are studying abroad,say in places where there is 4 seasons, you tend to imagine the green lawn at parks,where you sit and pretend to study, while watching birds and ducks.All, these within the compounds of their university campus.
Suffice to say that Stephen Green, would do as our much wanted campus green lawn. So there I was with my fellow accomplice, eating ice-cream and kebab for dinner. Million thanks to Fawzul for the treat. The weather has been really good to us, so you will see me more often at the park....and at the library.:)
See where my hands are!!! Always red handed!!
Oh MY!, and thats my hands again!! Giler Kantoi!
Like even surrounded by FOOD and DRINK!S

Trying to act all slim up.
Fawzul doing a chin up exercise!
I exercise oso hokey!!

We of course took more pictures after another.
Even doing a madonna weird pose-y
And the alter ego picture!!
For your information, I kept getting stares when I hold the ACCA book, i figured that they thought I was some brillian kid doing ACCA, but then I figured. Hello? It's Easter Monday, there is no school and all shops are close, still, Ithink. SO they probably thought I was gila.Haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow..how I wished I am there now. No, I will not frequent St Stepehen Greens Park, but you know what I will do, right.

Hm...Amna pun pose Maradono, so 2 cute non-Mara sponsored Maradonnas. Lucky thing Fawzul didn't pose too :-)

MOTIVATOR