You know it's having the sun shine on to your face every morning that makes you feel so alive and happy in the mornings, that you smile all the way to the thought of a boring lecture.Even the sight of a doggy's poop will not make you twitch your nose in disgust. But, if you keep on smiling while passing by a funeral director, with a whole load of people in their best suits, they'll think you are mad.
Well, I smiled the whole day today, at the purchases i made at Jervis. Nothing grand, just a new jacket for Spring from HnM, and a pointy black sandals for spring. Hey, can't keep my toes in the socks forever can I?.
And just minutes ago, I found a website, which has embedded radio of HOT FM! Ok, so I know I have countless of times, change the radio dial while parents are driving, when their choice was Era or some other radio..radio muzik..station muzik anda.. . But, today I grinned at the voice of the famous Fara Fauzana . Hearing the INFO TRAFIK being aired, and all the god-forsaken jam in every nook and corner of Kuala Lumpur.Nothing sounds like home. I'm craving for Betik Sejuk and Apam Balik!!
OK, I'm off to Audit PLanning hokey?
No comments:
Post a Comment