Pages

Saturday, March 31

Part of growing up is to refrain yourself from doing things that you normally do. That is from my point of view in my context of having to study for exams.
You sit and concetrate,while thinking hard not to watch the AF diaries and concerts. For once, not knowing who is who and what song whoever will be singing.
You sit and concentrate, while you hear the tv announcing the mid-season sale up to 50%, and you do not just jump at the very chance to go shopping.
You sit and concentrate,although you receive an invitation for dinner at a friend's place, which takes about 45 minutes walk.
You sit and concentrate, while hearing your stomach grumble, but failed to just let it continue grumbling, thus satisfying your taste buds.That,my dear reader, is the toughest of the four, and I failed.
SO when I'm back in Malaysia,you won't see me 10 kilos lighter as I had wanted to, but also hopefully not 10 kilos heavier!

*Recently Edited
Texted am for Amir indulgence because it was such a perfect day to be in the house.Had burger for dinner.oops.and headed to dunnes for grocery shopping,stocking up on uhmm yoghurt! SInce Afeq is also on the right track of no nonsense food, I will too!. This is the last of my cravings. I pwomise.(so contradicitng with my above entry!!)
Anyway, met a fellow classmate, which I hadn't really recognise, until she excitedly said "hiiiiiiii!!!". I was "oh hii....", givng her oh-i-didn't-know-you-work-here, but smiled nevertheless.Well, maybe with less enthusiasm.......but anyway she was so sweet. She gave me free plastic bag to put in my purchases. Ok, for those who doesn't know this, you are charged an extra 15 cents for plastic bags in Sundry shops, or the likes of it. I was "err...plastic bag?", giving her I-didn't-buy-it. She shrugged off, and gave me the sign to tell me that it was free specially for me. Hikss..thanks babe!, OK, honestly, I don;t know her name,...but she's guaranteed a smile after this.:D. So I didn;t look overloaded with my purchase.:)

No comments: