Pages

Tuesday, March 6

A choclate bar and coffee later, I'm still up infront of the laptop, thinking of something intelligent or maybe funny to feed my mum's daily readings. Honestly, the lack of updates, isn't about me being that uninteresting anymore, but the heaps and tons of things to do. You know how people seem to use the word 'things' when they have commitment with the world, which sometimes, they aren't really looking forward to?
And three pimples later, I figured that stress due to assignments and studies are the major things in life right now. I'm counting days for 15th of May!, but am not looking forward for 30th of April, although it is Aisyah's bday!It's exams. I get jitters even writing and thinking about it.
Don't worry mum and dad, I'm not that stressed out, I am just stressed, not out (because I am at home!). It's times like this, I start to reflect back on life, on what I've done wrong; eat too much, sleep too much, go online too much and most importantly laze too much. If only I hadn't..and the lists go on and on.
As a result of not being myself lately, I bought cartons of milk, all different flavours. I tend to buy milk every two days. I love the feeling of waking up to milk. How pathetic is that?. Maybe I'm turning into a cow. Yes, i think so. Or maybe, I just need to write to get in touch with myself.
What's so funny??
Wah, I can go in and purchase a pilot, or maybe two..Sorry ZAf.Hahaha
They were once my roomates for 6 consecutive semesters
Acu!! Happy belated birthday!!
BONOO dan ZEHANku!!! di Willy!!!
Pedroku..and my house...uwaaa
Ewan dan Er...yay!
Rindu lah pulak...bote
Gina ku.....
My creme chickies..but lizzie isn't there..
Pilotku yg terlampau..hoho
Marcelll!!
Aliaku dan toiletttt mid!!


bangbang!
Sekian,makceh..sila enjoiceeee (ella style)

No comments: