Futsal has been taking up most of my time, but dad has been hogging the laptop and thus, no updates. He says its work related, but all I see at the browser is a two-wheel.A picture paints a thousand words right? :P
Anyway, the annual Kelab Umno Ireland Futsal is this Saturday, and I was asked to join a team. I, had wanted to join in for the sake of joining, until I realised, they are darn serious about it. Practice at 7 and ends at 10 pm. I'm all sore and cram all over. Anyone who knows me, knows I know close to nothing about football, or soccer or futsal.Nada. So there I was, being put as defence initally, until later they decided I could play strike. But, I, have doubts that I can shoot, I'm more comfortable passing it to someone else. So which position should I play? (yea, yea we haven't got a goalkeeper, and typically, they had wanted me to be the keeper, since I have strong sturdy legs,arms, body ) dengan erti kata lain,yang lebih baik , aku ni gemuk la..
I have to learn the football jargon quick. Whatever do you mean by turun? or naik or forward main mana? I'm clueless, and that's my weakness. But you know what I like about all this shebang? The jerseys, the adrenaline rush of sweating in the cold, the exercise I'm getting and buying futsal shoes. I hadn't actually wanted to buy one, but since my purple adidas has worn out, and daddy deary is here in dublin, I guess, no harm to his pocket..rite :)
Other than futsal, dinner nowadays is good. I'm eating more fish and the right amount of vegetable. Mom's been a good cook, the nasi kerabu, the ikan singgang, ikan mackeral, the ikan tongkol, the chap chai, the ikan bilis,..And, I have someone preparing my breakfast. I haven;t had that in yonkers, so yeah, although I wake up to the sound of the "living" alarm clock, but hey, it's the freshly brewed nescafe 3-in-1 that actually wakens me up!
I haven't been a god tourist to my parents though, since I have classes, but lucky thing, dad is an adventurous guy. He went to Tallaght and came home with a big bag of accessories for his dear bicycle. Yours truly had never even been to Tallaght! Mom's been very generous, and boy don't I love shopping with her. Checking out handbags, and buying them, and then getting a treat for myself at MnS, and at Boots. When it comes to cosmetics and facial care, there's no holding back!
And they are asleep by 9pm, and I'm still at practice. But hey, I'll make it up to them this Sunday! We're going to Galway-Cork-Dublin in 3 days. So buh bye finance.Buyhbye audit!!bye Amna!!HEheheheh
1 comment:
sampai hati tinggalkan daku sendirian.. uwaaaaaa
no cuppies for ya dis saturday!
Post a Comment