Well, I made Nasi Ayam for dinner, few days back. It turned out alright albeit the rice was a bit off colour and it wasn't salty enough to my taste. Hey, at least, I know how to make CHicken SOup and the Ayam Kicap thingy. =).
I finally went to the YMCA right infront of my house and checked out the exercise classes and gym. I'm thinking, whether I should join the unlimited 3month GYM and UNLIMITED Exercise class for Euro 195 or, pay Euro6.50 per exercise class and 5 Euro per Gym use. Can anyone help me with the math?
The rain has been causing me stress. Stress that I can't go out the whole day, although I was thinking of the nice Tweed bag in A Wear, thinking about that Bershka top and that job that I must get for me to be able to shop without thinking twice. Right?
No comments:
Post a Comment