Anyway, as much as the holidays were called "Reading Week" or I'd like to call it "WEAK Reading", because reading wasn't part of the plans during the holidays. Hehe. I haven't updated in days simply because there's too much going in my head to blog and another few rounds of open houses to attend!
Let's recap the Friday that I got locked in from my own house simply because the house keys went missing and they had all gone out. Everyone went for my housemates graduation, except for me!.
There was Kelab Umno Ireland's DeepaRaya open house on Saturday in RCSI exam hall. Now don't get confused, it's not the same as the one in UCD with the same theme "DeepaRaya". Although, I saw more Indian costumes. Anyway, the event was wuite a dissapointment to me actually. The lack of food (haha, like seriously), the mi kari tasted anything but, and the highlight of the event was suppose to be the "Fashion Show". Hmm..Then they made the President of the club to sing.Oh MY, let's not get started shall we?
We headed to the Stephen Green park with my friends and Sya's parents after that, and took pictures. Didn't stay long though, the wind was so strong, this fatty here almost got blown away!And I prepared Telur Kurma! Hah zaf, who say I cannot cook huh?!
We had two houses to attend on Sunday. A birthday party and AM's open house. As luck would have it, both houses were located in opposite directions. From Am's house it took us 45 minutes to get to the other house. BUT both houses had amazing food. We spoiled ourselves silly as usual.
The birthday party-nasi ayam,sausages,nuggets,french fries,ayam rendang-percik,birthday cake. I havent eaten sausages and nuggets in ages, and that made us gluttons.
Am's house- Spaghetti,Nasi Minyak ayam merah,fruit salad,fruit cocktail,kek batik,shepherd's pie, coleslaw,kuih raya!
Sapa kata duduk oversea boleh kurus ha?
. Heheheheh.Eih, sorry for the horrible writing,but I'll post pictures that I took around Portobello.



These swans were swimming? along the Portobello Canal.

1 comment:
hey u didnt mention my owh-so-yummy strawberry triffle...
hukx =~
Post a Comment