Pages

Monday, November 20

Happy Birthday Afeq Piko

. You're old enough to get married!!
What a way to start this new week, getting the news from Aoife that I do not have to continue with the Information Systems class! Isn't that great news? That I can now "concentrate" on only 5 papers instead of 6?.It seems that the paper 3.4 has been abolished for Decemebr 2007 ACCA intake.She however said that " Well, you can choose to take it, if you want to". It's okay! Thank you very much. ALthough, I'll miss the good looking, tall, funny lecturer and the Good Looking working Irish in my class. Hikksss!

So anyway, before I met AOife Doherty(who is incharged of the MOdule Selection), i asked Fuad how to pronounce that name, and then we asked a bunch of people from class, and they said "IFA". You know like that Ifa Raziah gelek-gelek itiew!. I was like what? IFA?= Aoife?. . Absolutely weird.

Aoife had been nice and helpful and had complimented my (now) ugly mustard college bag!and she asked me how to pronoucned my name. She even remembered that my name is "Cher Mimi Ramlee". Oh, I lovee your name she complimented again. It's pronounced Sha-Mee-Mee Ram-Li. Oh love it... Wahh?? Matsalleh pun suka nama aku? And all this while in Malaysia, everyone thought I was Indian!

I'm getting sleepy, but I'm all nervous about the thing tomorrow. What if I stammer? What if I said things that will eventually make me sound ignorant? There's a million IFS if (shit there I go again) I want to go on. BUT, I read something on the POWER OF YOUR SUBCONSIOUS MIND, and that if you believe somehting will happen, it will happen.

So sleep with a positive mind and wake up with a positive attitude! Insyallah! I will relax!. No, don;t worry, I won;t be devasted if I don't get the Job.:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU MEMOT...:) hehehehe

oops did I just say that? said...

u're welcome pikkom

Anonymous said...

selamat maju jaya for the interview