Pages

Wednesday, October 18

"Ramli? right?". "Err, no?!.". So I had to wait for a few longer minutes for the guy to find my brand new laser card. " There you go". Much to my dissapointment and dad's approval. There clearly was S Ramli as the name of the holder of the card, although all of my housemates have got their names and their dad's name in perfect spelling. Must be the other damn Irish.

Anyway, the trip to the bank took 45 minutes, well I can say it was a rather partially blind leading the blind moment, as both Amna and I, don't really know the way. But fate had it that our instinct was right,and we actually walked where the sign says Ballsbridge, not knowing which turning to turn.All is safe and the much awaited laser card is in our hands.
Bumped into the Indian guy whom I met at the airport, what luck huh? So he showed us the way back to the city center via the famous Double Decker Bus.He is a rather chatty/friendly/straightforward person. He called me a fool for not knowing how to take the bus and asked "Fool, u just say 1.35.C'mon, which country are you from?" (while shaking his head side to side). Without much hesitation I answered " SINGAPORE!". *tidak mahu mencemarkan nama baik Malaysia yer*. This dude, well, what can I say? When I mentioned that Deepavali is coming up , he had the audacity to say this" Soryy? Whatt?". I said, You know, Diwali?. After a minute, he went like "Oh no, no, I'm Christian".(shakes his head again,VIGOROUSLY) Right on Dude.
I had headache, as soon I reached home, and had to take a short nap, before preparing dinner. So anyway, there are some pictures I took while on the bus and during the walk to Ballsbridge.

Cantikkan ala-ala lilit bunga gitiew?

Sorry for the bad angle and ugly picture, but the other side of the street has traffic and I was in a hurry.

This is a hospital. Sorry again for the really bad angle, same problem, I was on the wrong side of the road, too close in fact and the street had traffic, so ...
can do lah

2 comments:

ARZ said...

WOW...GOT MY NAME ETCHED IN DUBLIN

gets jiggy wit ya said...

yalah..i wonder whyyy!!..