Pages

Tuesday, October 10



Few days back I went to Malaysia Hall, with the hope of getting the feeling of being in a Malaysian Community.I was all excited to check out Malaysia Hall Ireland (being the new girl 'Obersees' overseas I am) but was sternly warned about putting my hopes up high. Hmm..One wonders why. One took a look, one stared and nodded in agreement.
Well, not to put down my fellow countrymen, but the 'Hall' needs some serious refurbishment. The gardens were not well kept, the furnitures were good,only 15 years ago. I wonder why nobody bothered to take care of that tiny place. Not funded? Yeah right!. Hmm, what if Pak Lah comes and visit? Obviously he woldn't be staying there.
I managed to snap just the picture of the garbage bin and the signage which says Malaysia Hall. As to why my picture isn't up there? GO FIGURE!

Well told you an outing wouldn't be complete without group picture. There's 5 future accountants and 3 future Drs. Which is which? YOu take a guess.The MekSalleh is the Herbalife lady which keeps track of everyone's bad eating habits. Haha. Her name is Orly by the way and she is taken. Haha.

No comments: