Pages

Tuesday, October 3

Alas, I have no classes today, so instead of just being a piggy bum, that I always am, I took pictures of my apartment. Just so if anybody wants to send me any Raya Greeting Card, here's my address Apt 19, Sherborne,26 Aungier Street, Dublin 2. Heekss..:)
This is where I land my big fat arse.A Queen bed, which is shared with another roomate.
. Small isn't it?, but it has never failed to keep me warm,fuzzy,sleepy,comfortable,lazy and well tucked. Uh-huh.
Can you spot the devil?


This is the living hall, I hate the sofa, they told me that our sofa has been voted the most uncomfortable sofa in the whole of Dublin. ANd, you might not notice this, but the apartment, is somehow crooked. I swear that their architects were drunk when they designed the house. even my room is at an angle which has 34 degree angle.Haha.Excuse the crooked image, no I wasn;t drunk, don;t worry. We don't watch much TV simply because Irish shows are boring.



I'd like to call my teeny-weeny-yellow-polka-dot kitchen Tina. Tina is not only small and compact, she also works as a laundry bar. Electricty is expensive here in IReland, so we do the washing at after 12. Teehee..Anyway, I've been smoking the kitchen with my cooking-ada tolong2 buat lasagne, buat nasi goreng, soto.Ooo? Sah-sah boleh jadi cook...



This a view from my balcony, every morning without fail, the blaring honking of the big yellow bus, never fails to irritate me.
.
If Dad, you look close enough, the white lines on the extreme left is for bicycles. I think the Irish name for the lane is Roon Rather. So you can cycle your heart out here..

And, I swear, this picture wasn't edited, but the colour of the sky was many shades of fantastic blue, Alluhakhbar, God is Great. Van Gogh, is no way close to this. That's the picture on the right side of the street,from my apartment.

Hmm, I'm sure you guys do not only want to see pictures of sceneic views, I'm sure you guys wanna see this piggy bum's picture also. SO here you go, my trying-to-act-as-though-it-wasn't-self-timer-taken-snappy-picture. Ta-daa! Lots of luv.Mimi

No comments: